North Korea Video

I posted this under a different topic the other day and wasn't sure everyone saw it. I wanted to repost it and encourage everyone to spend 2 hours when they get a chance and watch these videos. I literally sat in silence for hours after watching these I was so amazed. The guy in video is extremely funny also. Good thing North Koreans don't recognize sarcasm!

Watch "Vice Guide to North Korea" Parts 1-3 by clicking the link below.

http://www.vbs.tv/search/videos?key=north+korea

Then if you are super fascinated like I was watch the below link on North Korea's Film Industry

http://www.vbs.tv/watch/the-vice-guide-to-...ss-full-length#

ENJOY and prepare to be amazed and so weirded out! This will change your life!!!

Can only agree, just also want to point out that Vice Guide has been criticised for doing all there episodes very sensational.

but i think no one can argue that North korea is weird

(or as Sarah Palin put it "But obviously, we've got to stand with our North Korean allies. We're bound to by treaty,")

cheers

Thank you KB for this link. So far I've watched the whole Vice Guide. It was amazing to see scenes which have I think have been completely forbidden and never shown before. In a way the show downplays the evil being done to subjugate, starve and brainwash the people, but it does such a fantastic job of showing North Korea's weird repression that besides being fun to watch it has great value. It certainly made me think again about the terrible things occurring there.

My 2 favorite parts:

1. In Parts 1-3, when Shane stands in front of the "dear leader" while having his picture taken and him and the camera guy keep making jokes about the "dear leader."

2. In the video on the film industry when Shane calls them out indirectly for the number of films directed and number of times he has been at the film studio itself. The tour guide and museum guide start arguing because they both know its all a bunch of BS.

• 3 weeks later...