What other forums are you a member of?

Hello,

FOH is my first and only true love. I'm only an active member of one other forum (an Aussie weightlifting forum, and a few other opinion blogs etc). It's a great forum but doesn't have the same atmosphere or camaraderie that FOH does. Not to kiss ass, but i think the moderating team has a lot to do with it. on my other forum, the moderators are 'good' but not 'great' (lol i hope they arent into cigars too :-p). Some poor discussion and abuse/flaming is allowed but then members are banned or suspended for seemingly minor offences or even differing point of fews.

Anyway I am interested to know, I know we have a diverse and interesting membership. We all love cuban cigars :ziplip::) but what else do we love enough to join an internet forum to share our experiences???

What other forums are you a part of....

Hello,

FOH is my first and only true love. I'm only an active member of one other forum (an Aussie weightlifting forum, and a few other opinion blogs etc). It's a great forum but doesn't have the same atmosphere or camaraderie that FOH does. Not to kiss ass, but i think the moderating team has a lot to do with it. on my other forum, the moderators are 'good' but not 'great' (lol i hope they arent into cigars too :-p). Some poor discussion and abuse/flaming is allowed but then members are banned or suspended for seemingly minor offences or even differing point of fews.

Anyway I am interested to know, I know we have a diverse and interesting membership. We all love cuban cigars :ziplip::) but what else do we love enough to join an internet forum to share our experiences???

What other forums are you a part of....

There are other forums?!?!?!?

:P

I used to be a member of a motorcycle forum, but left it due to similar problems. Over-moderation and banning of users for minor or no offenses.

Everyone here seems a bit more laid back. It's pleasant, and now the only forum that I'm a member of.

i think the moderating team has a lot to do with it.

I couldn't agree more! The mods here are intelligent, witty, charming, good looking...................... humble.....

Kidding aside, the truth is that the atmosphere here is a testament to our members, with our humble host showing the way.

I don't belong to any other forums, but browse a couple from time to time.

P.S. you're suspended!

P.S. you're suspended!

...and there I was thinking "this will keep them happy for a while" :lol::blink:

Too true mykeuva!!

Mr Glass, i could imagine a bike forum being a bit like a lifting forum, lots of test flying aroung!! not that that's lacking here lol

FoH was the first forum that I had ever become a member of. Outside of FoH I am also a member of another cigar forum called CigarPass or CP. I used FoH for CCs and CP for NCs. Outside of that I don't belong to any other forums at present. I did join a wine forum about a year ago, but that quicky fizzled. Just didn't feel like I was getting much out of it. While I don't have a great deal of experience on various forums, of the few I've been on, I have to say that the environment on FoH is really the best...laid back and easy going...bring me back to my Cali roots. Thanks to all the BOTLs here for making FoH all that it is, and thank to El Presidente, our moderators and the rest of the Czar crew for providing such a great place for us to congregate and share.

I'm a member of GolfWRX which is a pretty good forum for the new stuff coming out...

I am a member of the Jeep JK Wrangler Forum. I need to go and find out what is wrong so I can tell the Stealership.

Member as well of HCF and ICC cigar forums.

Same wavelengh, Prez. www.toyotasurf.asn.au

Trying to keep my Japanese import Toyota hanging in without being able to go to the stealership (they won't touch the JDM imported diesels). I have to order oil filters through a big rig transport truck dealership!

No other cigar forums, but I do have an app on my iPhone with smokers' reviews of cigars, just to ground truth you high-fallutin types. :clap:

About a half-dozen or so astronomy groups on Yahoo Groups (Talking Telescopes, Skyquest Telescopes, Starrynights), Astromart (Astronomy Forum plus used equipment mart), and a member but inactive on a wristwatch forum, Watchuseek... I've got enough watches, but can never have enough cigars ;)

Rick