They Smoke Cubans in Saskatchewan ?

Sutton

Well at least I do. My name is Scott and I live smack dab on the Saskatchewan/Alberta border. I actually have been smoking Cuban cigars for 11 months.My son was born in Dec last year and I bought a dozen Cuban cigars to give out. I later found out that they where a machine made Cuban cigar made in Canada .Well like anything else that I'm interested in I like to completely emerge myself into it. So I basically have been sampling some of cubas finest for the last couple of months, and would like to learn more about the ins & outs of the cigar world.

I actually found this place from YouTube and watching all the reviews, gotta love the lamb and garlic. All joking aside this forum seems very informative and seems to be a great culture here

I work usually work a lot( natural gas compression industry )and in my off time enjoy a good cup of coffee with rum and a nice cigar .

I look forward to what the future holds

Scott Sutton

Welcome to FoH Scott. Enjoy the forum! You literally will not find a better forum dedicated to CCs, and you've found the best CC retailer to boot.

Well thanks guys, I have been lurking around for a couple of months but will be putting more input in. There is just a lot to read/ many reviews to watch. & so many CC's to smoke. And yes no smoking in the compressor building.