*That was it! My heart's beatin' outta my chest! THANK you kindly for your interest and perusal...now you know who I am and there's my picture on the back cover. And yes I don't advertise that info too much on this site...as I'm sure you can see how conservative some of our brothers of the leaf are here. Thank you, dear heart. You REALLY made my evening! B):D:liar:

You're welcome, Cig / Janet. :D I wasn't 100% sure if it was you or not (I remembered the CigCars connection listing, but I wasn't positive). I don't have a copy of the book anymore (it was a loaner/tradeses, for "Shake Hands With The Devil", another great read by the way), but I just may end up picking up another copy for another read through. 'Twas some well thought out sentiments, that's for sure. Alot of the issues we've been very fortunate to not really have to deal with in my area, but with Detroit right around the corner, and Toronto going through similar sentiments, it was a wake-up call of a read.

Glad to be the young buck that put a little hop in your step, Cig! ;):o:hole::drool:

Some photos of Walter's Bar and humidor. The vents above the bar are connected to a high-powered fan, so I can smoke indoors during the cold Minnesota winters. --Sam

Wow Sam. I've dreamt of a place alot like this. Oneday I'll get back and build one. :peace:

What an great thread! Kudos to all who posts!!

Heres my humble trailor man cave... :)

post-2756-1288211258.jpg

post-2756-1288211275.jpg

post-2756-1288211283.jpg

post-2756-1288211292.jpg

post-2756-1288211303.jpg

Not the prettiest setup but it keeps me dry and warm during the winter. :D

*It's COZY! And it would have never occurred to me to have pictures of nostalgic greats up on the walls...what a wonderful set up plan! I do have a signed photo of Lee Van Cleef - the closeup of him when he arrives in the opening to the ranch in "The Good, The Bad & The Ugly." People who would come in & see that rough, stern, no-nonsense mug up close like that suddenly go, "'oooo - !!!" and duck back for safety! :hungry: I've got new designing plans cooking up now!

I do have a signed photo of Lee Van Cleef - the closeup of him when he arrives in the opening to the ranch in "The Good, The Bad & The Ugly." People who would come in & see that rough, stern, no-nonsense mug up close like that suddenly go, "'oooo - !!!" and duck back for safety! :peace: I've got new designing plans cooking up now!

If you ask me Lee Van Cleef is the real star in "The Good, Bad, Ugly"! In this particular photo hes actually smoking a pipe...

I love the cigar photo gallery, great idea, mkz. We're in good company!

Thanks mate! I got plenty of "famous" cigar smokers from Churchill to Swarzenegger...

Awesome space brother. If you don't mind me asking, What's the significance of the old time American flag pillows?

Nothing special actually. My brother had them in the backseat of his Ford Mercury before he sold it off. Now im just resting my head on them when smoking... B)