New Guy From Ohio

Squali

What's going on everyone ! Just wanted to give a shout-out from the Buckeye state .

I was introduced to cigars a few months ago by way of my son , who is also a novice . Since then I've had the pleasure of smoking several cuban cigars (Monte #4's , Cohiba Siglo 1 and 2's ).

I'm looking forward to hanging out with some of you during the next few months and learning something along the way .

A few of my interests are fly fishing for steelhead (I have some great photos if anyone is interested ) , road biking , mountain biking and hanging out with family and friends . Also, being an electrician for the last 36 years pays the bills .

Give me a shout and "Go Bucks " !

welcome Squali ! you will make friends here

very quickly

Thanks for the handshake.

Anybody that likes TW is ok with me . I had the pleasure of meeting and talking with him a few years ago at the Memorial Tournament .I got to spend about 10 or 15 minutes with him talking about fly fishing . He was great to talk with . He also signed a flag for me which was cool . I can't wait for him to get back on top again.

Thanks!

Welcome aboard

Thanks CigarmanTim . What part of the state are u located ? I'm in South Central .

O-H !!

45 min east of Columbus

Sounds like the Zanesville area .

Have you ordered any smokes from the Czar ? Just wondering approximately how long it takes to receive them , since we're in the same area .

Hi . . . welcome to the FOH Forum.

Thanks Trevor ,

Thanks for the heads up about your website . A lot of info for a guy like me that is interested and loves to read .

I hope you don't mind me picking your brain sometime. Then again, your website seems to have everything covered .

Thanks