La Aroma de Cuba Mi Amor Robusto

This cigar has been getting a lot of buzz from different magazines and around the local shops so I decided to fire one up last night. I enjoyed it and was just curious as to what anyone that has smoked one thinks.

-Patrick

*I will get one and try based on your opinion, as I value them all from you guys! :lol:

Don pepin is ruling the noncuban market. He is making cigars for a lot of individual Pete Johnson (Tatuaje) EO cigars (Eddie Ortega), Ashton Cigars, and many cigar stores such as Holt. I have not tried the Mi Amor, but the local cigar bar I smoke at is having a tasting for them on Thursday. I think the LADC Edicion Especial is the best. I tried the DPG My Father cigar he rolled, it was good, but not worth the price. Try the new Ernesto Carillo Perez if you want a great cigar.

Had the Mi Amor Belicoso a couple of days ago. Can't say I liked it very much. Very one dimensional. Some thick but muted flavors of dark chocolate and coffee, but not in an enjoyable way. The best way I could describe smoking it was "Meh..."

For the price, I can think of a lot better NC's, but for the same price I could have enjoyed an Edmundo!

Don pepin is ruling the noncuban market. He is making cigars for a lot of individual Pete Johnson (Tatuaje) EO cigars (Eddie Ortega), Ashton Cigars, and many cigar stores such as Holt. I have not tried the Mi Amor, but the local cigar bar I smoke at is having a tasting for them on Thursday. I think the LADC Edicion Especial is the best. I tried the DPG My Father cigar he rolled, it was good, but not worth the price. Try the new Ernesto Carillo Perez if you want a great cigar.

*My tobacconist got hold of the new EP Carillo cigar when it made its debut. While highly quality laden, and very attractive in appearance, the flavor basically reminded me of the taste of powdered milk! Okay, but - you know.

*My tobacconist got hold of the new EP Carillo cigar when it made its debut. While highly quality laden, and very attractive in appearance, the flavor basically reminded me of the taste of powdered milk! Okay, but - you know.

I tried the EPC Churchill Especial last week. I thought it was excellent, much better than a lot of other cigars I've had lately from my local shop. I don't find a lot of them as interesting as I used to. I tried smoking a Tatuaje Petit Reserva and couldn't even smoke it, I guess I got a bad one. I was gonna try the Mi Amor but I smoked the EPC and a couple others instead. Maybe next week....

I asked people's thoughts on the La Aroma de Cuba Mi Amor line. I'm looking for thoughts on any of the sizes from those that have tried. I'm not looking for thoughts on other cigars or recommendations of other cigars. No disrespect but the one thing that drives me crazy is when someone starts a thread asking about a certain cigar and all of a sudden there are 15 replies that have nothing to do with the original post. If you haven't tried then either try and then reply or don't reply at all. Don't be a Thread Bandit!

-Patrick

I asked people's thoughts on the La Aroma de Cuba Mi Amor line. I'm looking for thoughts on any of the sizes from those that have tried. I'm not looking for thoughts on other cigars or recommendations of other cigars. No disrespect but the one thing that drives me crazy is when someone starts a thread asking about a certain cigar and all of a sudden there are 15 replies that have nothing to do with the original post. If you haven't tried then either try and then reply or don't reply at all. Don't be a Thread Bandit!

-Patrick

I was given one and forced to try so I didnt look rude. They are crap. Most of ashton and (sorry) garcia's stuff is.

I was given one and forced to try so I didnt look rude. They are crap. Most of ashton and (sorry) garcia's stuff is.

That's what I'm looking for!!!! Someone that has had one and has an opinion about it. Thank you