I'm in Illinois :)

Well gents, I've moved to Illinois and couldn't be happier! Met a brother from here that lives not 15 minutes from me and he's turned into a great friend of mine! Yeah, I'm talking about you Sam :rotfl:

If there are any other brothers in the area, lets get together and HERF it up! I'll bring the sticks.

Jeffrey L.

Congrats on the move. Just remember.. once you get the IL license plate, you aren't welcome in Wisconsin B)

LOL :) I live 5 minutes inside of IL and still commute to Madison each day to my office. I refuse to get IL plates. It's not going to happen.

Jeffrey L.

Well gents, I've moved to Illinois and couldn't be happier! Met a brother from here that lives not 15 minutes from me and he's turned into a great friend of mine! Yeah, I'm talking about you Sam B)

If there are any other brothers in the area, lets get together and HERF it up! I'll bring the sticks.

Jeffrey L.

Hi Jeff, welcome to IL. I live near O'hare although my parents live in Hebron as you have stated! Small world. They love it there but no cable kills them. I'll be in touch next time I'm up there visiting, maybe drop of some treats acting as the IL welcome wagon lol.

Hi Jeff, welcome to IL. I live near O'hare although my parents live in Hebron as you have stated! Small world. They love it there but no cable kills them. I'll be in touch next time I'm up there visiting, maybe drop of some treats acting as the IL welcome wagon lol.

You would not be leaving empty handed, brother! I appreciate the gesture.

Parents are in Hebron, ehh? I'd DEFINITELY say "small world", as I think we're pushing 1100 as a population!

I look forward to meeting you in the (hopefully) near future!

Jeffrey L.

Oh wow, please excuse me! A cool one indeed B)

What do you like to smoke, 'sis?

Jeffrey L.

:)B) Aww, my heart just grew three sizes today! Wonderful compliments from you all! Until I came to this forum, I would have NEVER had even the time of day for Petite Coronas. But after I saw the light from everyone, I tried them - now I LIKE them! Bolivars, Partagas (Milles Fleur), Por Larranaga P/C's, Romeo Y Julieta pc's, Rafael Gonzales, Juan Lopez - I love them ALL now. So, I've gone through the bulk of them and will be ordering more!

You would not be leaving empty handed, brother! I appreciate the gesture.

Parents are in Hebron, ehh? I'd DEFINITELY say "small world", as I think we're pushing 1100 as a population!

I look forward to meeting you in the (hopefully) near future!

Jeffrey L.

come on... give the town some credit. the sign clearly states "population 1102" B) no need to be humble with that 1100 stuff

LOL :flower: I live 5 minutes inside of IL and still commute to Madison each day to my office. I refuse to get IL plates. It's not going to happen.

Jeffrey L.

Haha, that is probably a good idea! Boy you have quite the commute. I live in Milwaukee, btw.

Yep. Damn FIBs. I hear they are called FISH in Indiana.

My wife grew up in Elgin, IL and tells stories of visiting Wisconson and being called a "FIB". Too funny.

We drive from Denver to Elgin every year at Christmas and make fun of all the "Nebrassholes" who drive crazy on the highway. State snobbery can be fun.

Small world...I live in Florida now, but I went to Elgin HS, and my parents still live in Grayslake. We used to go to Lake Geneva all the time.

I remember the Cheeseheads calling us FIBs and Flatlanders.

I miss frozen custard and real hot dogs.