Something special for Smithy....

Truth be known Lisa, that family photo everybody should be wearing wookie outfits, not that Star Trek rubbish.

I completely agree with Smithy here.

Star Trek sucked compared to Star Wars.

I completely agree with Smithy here.

Star Trek sucked compared to Star Wars.

Yeah, but I had to put a James T. Kirk one in there, or otherwise there might be some that say we're being unfairly biased towards Star Wars over Star Trek (which I am, and I believe most are - LOL).

Which one is Smithy...... .... :lol:

The one in the purple. :lol:

He knows that the ones in the red are always the ones who get killed off before the end of an episode.

poor Smithy.... you guys have no idea how he gets back at ppl... let me clue you in... "in the humidor" HQ or PSP quality, superior shine.....oils didn't cause that shine :P
Unfortunately, I've found out first hand that he doesn't wash his hands after using the toilet.......

Ewwwww. Too. Much. Information. :huh::o

Saw this in the last catalog and I could not help but think the geek Smitty uses this in the humidor while El Prez is away.

post-4563-1282838714.jpg

That is nearing the coolest thing I have ever seen, second only to this ultimate rock band.

post-1550-1282864201.jpg

My Favourite :clap: Smithy's Family photo

smithy looks good in that blue leotard.

love those photos - i think the kirk one was posted by someone a few years back but it remains a classic.

i've decided i need to be 'off' more often - they leave me alone and pick on smithy.

smithy looks good in that blue leotard.

love those photos - i think the kirk one was posted by someone a few years back but it remains a classic.

i've decided i need to be 'off' more often - they leave me alone and pick on smithy.

Ken if you are well enough to ost on the foum you should be in Sydney.