where can you ask questions

laloandlo

Hey dlo, here's what I did. Take some time to read through the posts on the forum and use the search function at the bottom of each section page to get what you are after. There is a wealth of information already discussed. Oh, first read the forum rules. Welcome :lol:

Bolivr pretty much has it covered. Take some time to do a little reading and see how things are here. Definitely have a look at the forum

rules pinned in the water hole. Do not be afraid to ask appropriate questions - the members here are quite helpful.

Certain questions should best be directed to our hosts via email or PM, or via PM to members once you get to know us a bit, and we get

to know you. Welcome to FOH.

so since im a newb here is a stupid question for stupid questions. Where do you go to ask questions that seem to piss everyone off.

I've been an member less than a week and by following the above advise I've had most of my questions answered. These guys (and gals) have no problem helping those who are trying to help themselves. Hang in there. And welcome!

Welcome to the forum

As the other members have said look around get to know people it will all become clear soon enough

cheers OZ :clap: