Federer Trick Shot

Very cool.

Roger's my favorite tennis player. It just saddens me to always see him lose to Nadal. I think Nadal's heavy high topspin to Roger's backhand is difficult for Roger. Having played with a one handed backhand, I know how hard it is to hit that high backhand.

I hope Roger's psyche is not too badly damaged as a result of his disappointments in the first part of this year.

Very cool.

Roger's my favorite tennis player. It just saddens me to always see him lose to Nadal. I think Nadal's heavy high topspin to Roger's backhand is difficult for Roger. Having played with a one handed backhand, I know how hard it is to hit that high backhand.

I hope Roger's psyche is not too badly damaged as a result of his disappointments in the first part of this year.

federer is a great player (shame we could not have had laver, sampras and federer in the same era) but i like nadal.

that said, a mate of mine set me up something wicked at the aussie open last year. turned my phone on when i was not looking just as we were going in and then waited outside. when nadal stepped up for his first serve, he rang it.

of course, it was at the bottom of my bag and do you think i could find. stuff went everywhere, drinks spilled, people yelling. nadal politely bouncing the ball waiting, looking mightily pissed.

no one gets near my phone now before anything like that.

federer is a great player (shame we could not have had laver, sampras and federer in the same era) but i like nadal.

that said, a mate of mine set me up something wicked at the aussie open last year. turned my phone on when i was not looking just as we were going in and then waited outside. when nadal stepped up for his first serve, he rang it.

of course, it was at the bottom of my bag and do you think i could find. stuff went everywhere, drinks spilled, people yelling. nadal politely bouncing the ball waiting, looking mightily pissed.

no one gets near my phone now before anything like that.

LOL. Not one of your finer moments I gather. Your mate probably got a good kick out of that one. You gotta admire how sinister that was.