Not so much a suspect cigar....

Dara

as a suspect transaction.

I've been blacklisted by ******** it would seem.

Ordered some Partagas LCDH Salamones at the start of June which never arrived. I waited 21 working days and then they asked me to wait another week for good measure.

I rang the postal sorting office to see if they had any packages waiting for me and even rang then customs to see if they were "holding" anything for me but seems the cigars just disappeared (i.e. someone has nicked them in the post most likely).

Anyway eventually they said that they must be lost and said they could re-ship another box to me.

Then today I got an email from their customer services to say that my order was cancelled and they would refund my CC. The kicker though was that they've told me they won't ship to me anymore as "Our statistics have shown that once one order is lost this tends to happen again".

I'm a but stunned as I've bought from them 3 or 4 times before and never had any problems.

Obviously buying from the Czar is my first choice but as I'm in Ireland and the shipping tends to take a while and ********** were the only site I could find the LCDH Partagas Salamones on I had to stray :P

Let this be a lesson I suppose, don't buy from anyone from the Czar........I just hope my money is still good here !!

Bless your heart. I really feel for you. But keep cheered. We're all entitled to boo boos here & there! :thumbsup:

I live in Russia, and Czar shipments tend to take no more than about 5-7 working days. Considering that most of this time the package is probably lying forgotten deep in the dungeons of Russia Post, I think the shipping time is not too bad! Plus it's free.

Often with Czar, if you can't find a particular cigar on the website, they've got it stashed away somewhere and all you have to do is send an email and they'll dig it out for you. But possibly this is what you already did..?

It depends on if it was shipped via EMS or regular AIRMAIL.

AIRMAIL is much slower and takes more time to arrive,some people prefer this method for obvious reasons...

As mentioned above,email LISA or ROB,I'm sure they will be happy to help you out.