NC recommendations!

Some fav's.

Casa Fernandez Corojo - Lancero - Natural - 7 1/2" x 40. - Brilliant cigar. Took me by surprise. Good value too.

Joya Da Nicaragua Antonao. - Consistent quality. Lots of earth and leather with some coffee hints.

Padron - Classic - 2000 - Maduro - 5" x 50: Cheap, competent, enjoyable cigar. Not very complex, but rich, peppery and earthy on the palate.

La Flor Dominicana - Mysterio: Pricey for a NC. Beautifully constructed, loads of flavour, complex, strong and spicy with mellow breaks throughout the stick.

• 2 weeks later...
To add to the list, besides Padron which is arguably the best NC, have any of you tried Graycliff cigars? I have to say that I quite the Chateau Grand Cru and the Espresso. If you can I would say try a Graycliff Espresso, I personally really enjoy them and think they are on par with the Padron 1964.

Graycliff is the king of bugs, be careful when putting them in your humidor. You may pay the consequences of buying a lackluster cigar at an expensive price.

Some fav's.

Casa Fernandez Corojo - Lancero - Natural - 7 1/2" x 40. - Brilliant cigar. Took me by surprise. Good value too.

Joya Da Nicaragua Antonao. - Consistent quality. Lots of earth and leather with some coffee hints.

Padron - Classic - 2000 - Maduro - 5" x 50: Cheap, competent, enjoyable cigar. Not very complex, but rich, peppery and earthy on the palate.

La Flor Dominicana - Mysterio: Pricey for a NC. Beautifully constructed, loads of flavour, complex, strong and spicy with mellow breaks throughout the stick.

Casa Fernandez makes most of the cigars for popular boutique cigar companies such as Illusione, Viaje, Padilla, Particulares, and JFR. Paul Palmer of CF makes a great stick for a great price. I pay a 100 bucks for a box of lanceros. I get boxes of Joya de nicaragua antano lanceros for 65 dollars a box can't beat it, but they are a bit strong.

Padron's...but you already know that. I prefer the Serie 1926 over the Anniversary 1964, although most people I know prefer the 64s. Love some of Fuentes stuff. Tops would be his Anejo line, Opus X are great and the maduro Hemingways. Also really like the Liga Privada No. 9 from Drew Estates. I'm not a huge Pepin fan in terms of stuff he blends for himself, but I do like some of the stuff he blends for Pete Johnson. La Riqueza No. 4 and No. 2, the OR El Triunfador Lancero and Tatuajes. Like the brown over the red. Hate the tubes. My fave would be the Boris followed by the Black Label OR. Sadly they are hard to get. These cigars are pretty much my staple NCs. There are other great NC cigars out there that I smoke from time to time. Illusione, Ashton VSG, Alec Bradley Tempus & Family Blend, Oliva Serie G and V. These days I smoke far more CCs than NCs and given the price hike that is coming August 1st...CCs will certainly be more inexpensive than NCs.

Hey.....How did you get into my Humidore?