Cohiba Maduro 5 Magicos 10ct box

reg

Now we're talking. Nice box of dark Cohiba Maduros. Enjoy the smokes...

can't wait to give them a try. wasn't something on my list because of price and mixed reviews, but for the price(zero) how could I say no

I will say that the wrappers feel very dry and hard/thicker than anything I've seen. the packaging is amazing though

Not surprising. Maduro leaf is a higher priming...more exposure to sunlight etc. Definitely makes the leaf more coarse and tougher/thicker in my experience.

Not surprising. Maduro leaf is a higher priming...more exposure to sunlight etc. Definitely makes the leaf more coarse and tougher/thicker in my experience.

hmm interesting, never knew that.

They look pretty good. Can you take a photo of the box clasp?

I received a box of Genios, and they were fake. Your box looks better constructed than mine was. I dissected two of the ones I received, and they were full of short filler and scraps. My brother lit one, and he lost his lunch because of it.

Let us know when you smoke one, as it will be pretty definitive if it's authentic :P

I'll say it again...and again in Miami these box flots around...all over the place.

There are whare houses full of fake cigars............ Buy your cigars from a good vendor like czar save your self time.

Check out some of my old posting on this site the Fakes down here look nicer then the boxes from Cuba. Look up my posting on Monte 2......

I'll say it again...and again in Miami these box flots around...all over the place.

There are whare houses full of fake cigars............ Buy your cigars from a good vendor like czar save your self time.

Check out some of my old posting on this site the Fakes down here look nicer then the boxes from Cuba. Look up my posting on Monte 2......

Well I'll say it again also, these were a gift... :cowpoop:

• 2 weeks later...

Alright, well I tried one last night. Man, I know these have gotten mixed reviews, but it was goooood.

Pre-light draw was loads of gingerbread. If you are a beginner like me and have trouble picking out the flavors some people can pull out of cigars, might wanna give this one a try. Amazing how exact the flavor is. After lighting the flavors are more cocoa/chocalatey, nice toasted tobacco. If you like cigars like the monte 2 and 4, you really should try this cigar

• 2 weeks later...

I love a dark Maduro wrapper, these looked like they were sweeeeeeet! You're going to put them away, I gather? :blush:

• 1 month later...