San Cristobal Principe EMA JUN 08

El Presidente

This weeks review was of an often forgotten cigar in the San Cristobal Principe from EMA JUN 08. Due to kens "Dwarfism" Smithy and I have had a chance to undertake a series of reviews of the Half Coronas.....and it has been an enjoyable ride.

Thanks for the great review.

Have been considering to try the El Principe for some time now - will be definetly adding them to my next order!

Amazing flavour descriptors Smithy - Partagas Short - crushed ants / El Princ - cooked carrots !!!

Have been enjoying a box of RASCC - are the flavours associated with this cigar more atune with the Partagas Short ??

Thanks in advance for any comments.

Happy smokin'

Joker

:)

Thanks for another interesting review! The Monte 5 has been my half corona of choice but I will certainly take the El Principe into consideration.

Thanks for the review Rob and Smithy. The El Principe is a fantastic half corona. That and the Party Shorts are my half corona staples.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for this review. I've got half a box from 08 left, and they are great and getting better. Unlike the Oficios , where I had two good ones versus three really horrible (plugged, bad burn, no taste) ones;so far the principes have all been good.

On another forum I had read a lot about a taste of cherry coke, and yes there have been a couple where the flavour of Cherry coke was very prominent (I probably wouldn't have thought of it myself). So now I'll be on the lookout for cooked carrots.

To make it short: I HAve to get more!

Great review, thanks for the reminder

Great Review! Truly a charming cigar. Unique flavor profile and smoking very well of late. I've been passing up PLPC's lately for this cigar in the pm.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...