Live in the Humidor

Hi, smithy I need a box of RGPC and a monti 10 box No4 PE

lighter wrappers colorado color or just a tad darker, nice oils just not real oily. (dark oily cigars seem to take too long to come around)

I like good fill a more firm draw than loose (I hate under filled cigars)

COMBO PRICE PLEASE SIR!

Thanks

Speedy recovery, Smithy (if you've really broken your leg)

Not broken, just sprained ankle I got from a little too much to drink at the pub. As my mate who is a doctors says when people like me turn up at the hospital they write on the chart PFO (Pissed Fell Over) or PRI (Piss Related Injury)

Hi, smithy I need a box of RGPC and a monti 10 box No4 PE

lighter wrappers colorado color or just a tad darker, nice oils just not real oily. (dark oily cigars seem to take too long to come around)

I like good fill a more firm draw than loose (I hate under filled cigars)

COMBO PRICE PLEASE SIR!

Thanks

Last box of RGPC quite nice USD$128 and a Great box of Monte No 4 10 pack USD$68 both these boxes are PE

post-1550-1271725638.jpg

post-1550-1271725646.jpg

I'm not whinging

I don't know mate, it went from broken leg to minor sprain, and will probably end up a chipped toe nail. You have to admit it sounds very Dr. Zachary Smithy

or Mini Ken. Perhaps most fitting would be the indigenous tribal name of squattopee. And don't worry, your high pressure sales tactics are sure to work.

I don't know mate, it went from broken leg to minor sprain, and will probably end up a chipped toe nail. You have to admit it sounds very Dr. Zachary Smithy

or Mini Ken. Perhaps most fitting would be the indigenous tribal name of squattopee. And don't worry, your high pressure sales tactics are sure to work.

You were the idiot who said my leg was broken not me so when you have finished sitting down to pee hurry up an order a box its been ages.