Live in the Humidor

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for good Unicos Smithy....you know where my stash is...just put a box in ;)

Do you want me to deliver you a Unico upstairs or do you want me to post a HQ box I have found in your stash?

any Sir Winstons at HQ or PSP level?

Nice HQ box H Upmann Sir Winnies, selected by Rob and inspected by Smithy this is good stuff.

H Upmann Sir Winston SMG SEP 08 USD$386 (Email Lisa stright away as they have your name on them but be quick)

post-1550-1271290798.jpg

Do you want me to deliver you a Unico upstairs or do you want me to post a HQ box I have found in your stash?

I want to see a photo first...then put it in my stash.

I love this system ;)

I want to see a photo first...then put it in my stash.

I love this system ;)

Wait a minute, you want me to take a photo, send it into cyber space, then you can look at it, and put it in your stash?

How about you walk downstairs and look at it and put it in your stash, thats the system I like :P

Wait a minute, you want me to take a photo, send it into cyber space, then you can look at it, and put it in your stash?

How about you walk downstairs and look at it and put it in your stash, thats the system I like :P

while you're at it smithy, how about you track down the package that is currenty in route to me, maybe somewhere over an ocean right now, and take some pictures so that I can see what I should be expecting ;)

Waiting to see if these turn up in the warehouse shipment for next week, but if some cracker HQ/PSP Partagas SDCs 2s or 3s are found today.......I'm in!

Hate to tell you this, unless some Connies 1,2,3 appear out of thin air thats the last we have seen of them.

while you're at it smithy, how about you track down the package that is currenty in route to me, maybe somewhere over an ocean right now, and take some pictures so that I can see what I should be expecting ;)

You have been hanging out with Ayala too long