New Bihikes

Take the plastic wrap off the lacquered box least it impart chemical smell on cigars over time. Apart from that I leave all intant in original packaging.

BHK Owners:

What is the deal for long term storage on these bad boys? Cardboard on or off? Cloth covering over box? Box slightly open?

:covereyes:

No. Humidity will permeate all porus materials eventually. As long as the box is stored in a larger humidor or walk in, your fine.

brian1:

Any concerns with humidity not reaching cigars due to the box being so thick?

Yeah, the pricing seems to have nothing to do with the old 25-30% over Siglo b.s. they were pumping out.

32-42 dollars per stick is well more than double what the Cohiba Siglo VI is for example. My guess, is that the swiss are profiteering but where's Rob to post up and let us know real pricing?

Gents, Not trying to ruin the party, but pricing should be left out of posts. You can PM that info if you wish...

Gents, Not trying to ruin the party, but pricing should be left out of posts. You can PM that info if you wish...

My apologizes on the pricing. I deleted my post. Let me just say then... They were a lot of money. More than any other cigars I've ever purchased. I hope one day when I finally decide to smoke them they'll be well worth it.

Deleted my post aswell.

Prices seem to be all over the place. Until we have decent stocks there is no use putting them out there.

Habanos increased prices 10% before release ( assume based on forward orders from distributors).