Wanna see my stick?

reg

Gifted to me by a very generous member, thechenman, I still owe you :rotfl:

Nice chocolatey looking cigar. A bit veiny. It was in a box of mixed cigars so I won't attempt to pick out cold smells. The cigar is firm, pre-light the draw is on the tight side but very manageable. The cap came off very cleanly and without much effort.

post-6104-1271019744.jpg

post-6104-1271019751.jpg

The cigar is very consistent in terms of taste, toasted and sweet tobacco with some cocoa mixed throughout. The burn wasn't very consistent, maybe due to the draw, but it burned uneven and was close to going out a few times, especially near the end.

post-6104-1271019758.jpg

post-6104-1271019765.jpg

post-6104-1271019777.jpg

Took about an hour or so to smoke. about midway through the smoke turned beautifully blue. Went very well with the Celebration Ale I drank with it. The pine of a nice beer goes perfectly with a cigar IMO.

The cigar was enjoyable, but that different or special from other things out there? Not too sure, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I know a lot of people are fans of this cigar. Definitely not a disappointing cigar by all means, worth the smoke

post-6104-1271019786.jpg

Sierra nevada is getting an official release in oz this year. I've heard great things! can't wait.

thanks for the review. I've tried an enjoyed but the LE tag puts the price up out of my territory

Sierra nevada is getting an official release in oz this year. I've heard great things! can't wait.

by FAR my favorite beers, hope you enjoy it when they get there

Great post Reg.

The Mag 48 is one of my faves, a staple since their release. I have never had one burn unevenly before, perhaps a one off?

Great pictures too bud. :rotfl:

Great post Reg.

The Mag 48 is one of my faves, a staple since their release. I have never had one burn unevenly before, perhaps a one off?

Great pictures too bud. :rotfl:

appreciate it

uneven burn may have been because I was using matches, not sure, I did try to even it out a few times

appreciate it

uneven burn may have been because I was using matches, not sure, I did try to even it out a few times

Perhaps the cigar could have been 'over humidified' for the uneven burn..?

Thanks for the reveiw Reg. I have had 3 singles, and none have blown me away yet. Hopefully the fourth one will...strange, as i love the mag 46/50?

Thanks for the reveiw Reg. I have had 3 singles, and none have blown me away yet. Hopefully the fourth one will...strange, as i love the mag 46/50?

Yeah, I know you have to try a cigar more than once to give it a chance, but there is so much out there it might take me a while to get back around to the 48. maybe I'll try the 46 and connie 1 next to compare