Ring Gauge chart 64-34 PDF file

Hey all. I put a ring gauge chart together for anyone like me who like to have this kind of stuff. I was motivated to make this because I've never seen one over a 50 ring, and I saw someone selling it in part of a subscription dell. So I figured why not make one free. Please tell me of any discrepancies.

Cheers.

new_ring_gauge2_Model.pdf

I'm glad to see you guys have been downloading the PDF. If you have any ideas to make it better or any comments about it let me know. I hope it was helpful.

Cheers

Much appreciated Martin. This is one of those things that I just take for granted but really shouldn't !LOL!

60rg is big isn't it! :2thumbs:

Yeah... thanks for that chart ("colour in what you like"). That 60 RG at nearly 2.4cm diameter in the mouth, holly guacamolley! IMO, That ain't comfortable nor refined...

Thanks for this Martin, it's nice to have something like this so you can visualise just how fat some of the new releases are!

I got a bit of a shock when I opened the PDF the first time though. My Adobe decided to display it at 150% rather than 100%, so the 64 circle suddenly looked more a behemoth than it already is ;):D