Cohiba Piramides 2009 (Brain Hemorrhage EL)

PigFish

Thanks Ray. Ken did bring up a good point in that these type of posts can be used for all our benefit, especially for members with a little less experience

in the matters. I guess in the end, I just don't feel they should be breathing our air.

Personally, I think these type of listing / auction sites should be avoided when it comes to Cuban cigars. I'd have to believe that any legitimate person would

look to sell / trade cigars on forums such as ours or through personal reference, where relationships are formed and personal trusts gained.

• 1 month later...

I am new from this forum, but i think its important to let the member who just start smoke cuban cigar to know whats fake ELs

i am personally dont recommand newbies to start with something too expensive , thank you for sharing the 2009EL, let me post some 2010EL Cohiba sublime, there are good from the look, but i am 200% sure that there are fake cuban cigars from cuban.

Please becareful when you are buying ELs, make sure you check with some expert before take money out from your wallet

Cheers & happy smoking

post-6795-1274326633.jpg

post-6795-1274326664.jpg

post-6795-1274326691.jpg

Wow...where can I get some of those...?

You can find them from most back in town students in china , who study in cuba from oversea degree.

I find someone selling fake cigars in one of our local forum in china, make sure ppl who wants to buy ELs, keep their eyes wide open

I am new from this forum, but i think its important to let the member who just start smoke cuban cigar to know whats fake ELs

i am personally dont recommand newbies to start with something too expensive , thank you for sharing the 2009EL, let me post some 2010EL Cohiba sublime, there are good from the look, but i am 200% sure that there are fake cuban cigars from cuban.

Please becareful when you are buying ELs, make sure you check with some expert before take money out from your wallet

Cheers & happy smoking

post-6795-1274326633.jpg

post-6795-1274326664.jpg

post-6795-1274326691.jpg

Those wrappers actually look good! Some of the best wrappers I have seen on a fake Cohiba. I wonder how they taste.