hey guys..maybe someone can come to my rescue

just as im getting my collection to where id like it i noticed some white mould on my

P2s in my small 30ct humidor...it wiped straight off with a rag...i didnt know agout this

as i am at sea at the moment...my wife informed me...the humidor RH had been at 73%

they have now been wiped down and the humidifier taken out and left to air out...can anyone tell

me if they will still be ok to smoke...As i am at sea i am devistated that i cant go to their rescue..

OMG........please please if anyone can give me any advice it would be much appreciated....

Regards...a very concerned Habanos brother....Cheers

If you see bluish-green mold at the foot of the cigar, throw them away.

Otherwise, let them dry open to air (away from any air convection such as a air-conditioning vents) and not in direct sunlight for a few days to dry them out.

When I first got my 50 count desktop it was running at low 70's and i got some small white mould. i suspect my hygrometer was also a few percent out and was running a little higher. maybe mid to high 70's. i think this is too high.

I then changed to a 65% puck and not had any problems like that again and also the draw, burn and flavour of the the smokes is improved imo.

I would be an advocate for dropping the humidity level but i am inexperienced in these matters.

Hope it all goes well mate! :)

Relax Maximus

Shoot Lise your details (I think she already has them but do it anyway) and I will shoot your wife a 65% Puck down. she can call me if she has any questions. My treat.

I can't have you throwing yourself overboard now can I :)

Relax Maximus

Shoot Lise your details (I think she already has them but do it anyway) and I will shoot your wife a 65% Puck down. she can call me if she has any questions. My treat.

I can't have you throwing yourself overboard now can I :D

:) I think we all agree that Czar officially rules.

thanx heaps guys for your info...and a special.thanx to rob...i think thats why we all agree that the cigar czar is second to none....cant wait to catch up at the shindig...thanx again..forever in your debt...DEANO

FAIR ENUF THEN..JUST APPRECIATED IT THATS ALL

Mate no probs. Will shoot it away Tuesday but remind Lise because heavens knows I will struggle.

Your wife is sure to have some distilled water around the hous. Instructions are on the pack but 3-5 teaspoons will get it going until you get back.

Mate no probs. Will shoot it away Tuesday but remind Lise because heavens knows I will struggle.

Your wife is sure to have some distilled water around the hous. Instructions are on the pack but 3-5 teaspoons will get it going until you get back.

But Maximus, if you do get it sent to your wife, carefully consider this equation:

WIFE + DISTILLED WATER + CIGARS = ???

I'll let you decide the outcome.

:)