CubanCigarWebsite Updates on Twitter

At a FOH members suggestion, I will be trialling listing website updates on Twitter.

Basically it will cover minor daily updates to the website....for those that are interested.

I'll see how it gos. <_<

At a FOH members suggestion, I will be trialling listing website updates on Twitter.

Basically it will cover minor daily updates to the website....for those that are interested.

I'll see how it gos. <_<

Trevor...I don't twitter but I would with your website. How does one find you?

Tom

Nice one Trevor - will follow you!

I'll see how it gos. :rolleyes:

I'll see how it gos. ;)

Awesome Trevor I thought it might help people who are on twitter that is why I suggested it to you. It sure dont hurt for those of us who use twitter. :cigar:

anyone other FOHers on Twitter? I'm @inlumino if anyone cares to follow.

Cheers

Sam

Awesome Trevor I thought it might help people who are on twitter that is why I suggested it to you. It sure dont hurt for those of us who use twitter. :)