Pres, Live from the Humidor.

Morning gents.

Let me start off with some of the remaining questions left unanswered yesterday.

Q How are the RACF?

A. Picking up more next week but I have pulled some excellent examples. Really are superb value at $234 USD when they are of this quality. Contact Lise if you would like this box (STA JUN 08)

post-4-1269475685.jpg

Q Monte 2 10's?

A This week forget the Monte 2 10's and focus on the partagas P2 10's. vastly superior. Here is a straight P2 of PE standard. You really can't go wrong. To reserve this box (MOA SEP 09) or secure more contact Lisa

post-4-1269475839.jpg

Q Any great box of Partagas 898 V remaining?

A Down to our last great box until next week(SOA ABR 08). This is PE and great value. Contact Lisa if you would like to reserve.

post-4-1269476000.jpg

Romeo y Julieta Churchill (MAS MAY 08).

This is what a PSP R&J Churchill looks like ;) Fans can contact Lisa

Just sent Lisa an email. Hopefully they are still available. Greedy *&%^! that I am I will probably start smoking them a month after they have arrived. How long would you all let them age if you had the chance?

Cheers,

Chris

Just sent Lisa an email. Hopefully they are still available. Greedy *&%^! that I am I will probably start smoking them a month after they have arrived. How long would you all let them age if you had the chance?

Cheers,

Chris

No problem at all in trying one in 30-60 days time. If extremely enjoyable....proceed. I am thinking 2-3 years.

Putting through some combo boxes. Most enjoyable. PE & HQ mixed.

Robusto Combo:

Hand Selected Partagas Serie D 4 and Ramon Allones Specially Select combo (only a couple) $ 340.00 USD $799 AUD Lisa

post-4-1269483350.jpg

Piramide Combo

Hand Selected Partagas Serie P 2 and Stunner Diplomatico no 2 $399 USD $999 AUD Lisa

post-4-1269483790.jpg

LOL I didnt fire down quick enough on the parti/JL's......thanks for finding more rob! what are the dates?

Glad Rob found some more you, didn't mean to swipe your combo. I asked Prez to find some Shorts earlier this week, so I was ready to pounce like a cat.

No hard feelings - I hope.

Same thing happened to me this morning when I was trying get some NCAA Mens Basketball tickets. Watching the bidding in my office and then had to take a phone call - in 5 minutes I was SOL.

Putting through some combo boxes. Most enjoyable. PE & HQ mixed.

Robusto Combo:

Hand Selected Partagas Serie D 4 and Ramon Allones Specially Select combo (only a couple) $ 340.00 USD $799 AUD Lisa

post-4-1269483350.jpg

Piramide Combo

Hand Selected Partagas Serie P 2 and Stunner Diplomatico no 2 $399 USD $999 AUD Lisa

post-4-1269483790.jpg

what are the dates on the Piramide's?

Glad Rob found some more you, didn't mean to swipe your combo. I asked Prez to find some Shorts earlier this week, so I was ready to pounce like a cat.

No hard feelings - I hope.

Same thing happened to me this morning when I was trying get some NCAA Mens Basketball tickets. Watching the bidding in my office and then had to take a phone call - in 5 minutes I was SOL.

No problem, I understand it can be hard to get them. Injoy!