Very Quick Hit - Por Larranaga Petit Corona

reg

Here in Northern New Jersey we were hit by a storm this past weekend. A lot of trees went down along with a lot of power lines and transformers, so power was lost and stayed lost for a while. After about 2 or 3 days without power I had the brilliantly late idea to go to the beach for a couple days. The weather was in the mid 60s, and I was finally getting over some sort of cold, so what better time to try one of the singles I purchased from czar last month.

Decided to bring a Por Larranaga Petit Corona. Construction was good, nice draw. Kind of a dull looking cigar as we all know, but who cares. Between splitting the cigar with my girlfriend and enjoying the weather, the view, and a beer, I don't have much of an actual review, but I wanted to share the experience and the shitty camera phone picture. The cigar was tasty, very smooth. About 3 or 4 times through I got some delicious sweet flavors that I couldn't really put my finger on. Something between gingerbread/graham cracker/honey. Very nice

post-6104-1268945903.jpg

Definitely a real good cigar and great considering the price point.

Then again, I could sit on the beach with some beers and enjoy smoking anything. Next time I need to bring more of a stash

• 2 weeks later...