Cigar Bars in Miami

Hello everyone,

Have lurked for some time, but not posted. In case an introduction is needed, am based out of the Pacific Northwest and enjoy nothing more than a good cigar and a few beers while salmon fishing. Anyhow, I will be in Miami FL for a week in April for a convention, (staying close to South Beach). I figured this would be a good place to ask for a recomendation of a good bar to smoke and drink at. Looking for something with good local flavor rather than just going to a hotel bar. I will have my own Habanos, so not looking for a place to buy.

I appreciate the help.

A quick check of the cigar friendly locations forum shows nothing posted for Miami, but we have a few members from the area (calling Carlos) who

I'm sure will be able to help. In the meantime, give www.smokeasys.com a try.

Welcome to FOH.

When you are down there in Miami, if you do find some choice spots to enjoy a cigar at, Please make an entry on to www.smokeasys.com , that way others that are looking can find spots through your experience and recommendations.

I dont know of a specific cigar bar, but when your in South Beach on Ocean Dr. there will be many clubs and restaurants with outdoor seating that you can drink and have a smoke at. There will be girls walking around (hot girls) with "Cuban Cigars" for sale, but i wouldn't waist my time with that if your bringing your own stuff. Other than that, your going to have a great time! Hopefully the weather will be nice. Let us know how it was when you get back.