The New Guy from So. Cal.

SandmanTR

Hello all.

Been looking long and hard for a great cigar community. I think I finally found it. I've been lurking on these forums for a while and just now decided to take the "registration" plunge. I'm not new to cigars but fairly new to CC. I love learning new things and have already done so just by reading thru some of the members postings.

I grew up on the East Coast but somehow ended up settling as far away as possible from the hard winters. I look forward to being a part of the community!!!

Welcome to FOH from a Southern Californian who is now unfortunately on the East Coast.

Welcome to FOH from L.A. Where in SoCal are you? BTW, you have great tastes in football teams!!!

Thanks! Steelers fan since birth. :D

I'm located out in the Palm Desert area. Been here for about 16 years. I love the weather, when it's not summer, but I am ready for a change in scenery. Not much to do for the younger peeps out here in retirement land.

Welcome to FoH...

I live in the LA area, but come out to the desert 3 or 4 times a year. In fact, my wife and I just last month drove out to Palm Desert for the day. We love the LGs Steakhouse there. The bone-in ribeye is worth the 2+ hour drive.

Enjoy the forum.

Welcome to FoH...

I live in the LA area, but come out to the desert 3 or 4 times a year. In fact, my wife and I just last month drove out to Palm Desert for the day. We love the LGs Steakhouse there. The bone-in ribeye is worth the 2+ hour drive.

Enjoy the forum.

Nice. My B&M just had a cigar dinner there on Monday. I'm a sucker for the filet. They usually do that about every 45 days. It's one of the few cigar friendly patios in the valley.

Thanks! Steelers fan since birth. :D

I'm located out in the Palm Desert area. Been here for about 16 years. I love the weather, when it's not summer, but I am ready for a change in scenery. Not much to do for the younger peeps out here in retirement land.

Another Steelers fan since birth! :D

I love Palm Desert! Great place to relax and get away from the rat race. I hope you golf. :)

Wow, cigar dinner in SoCal....that's a rare treat these days!!

Welcome Sandman.

Thanks all!

I am usually so damn busy that it's a choice between fishing or golf on the weekends and fishing usually wins. It's a great time to spend time with my father, which sadly I don't do enough of...

• 1 month later...