Another n00b from Texas!

AsTriK101

well i heard from a great friend of mine about this wonderful site! i personally have been smoking cigars for several years, no Cubans as of yet, thats an experience i have not been able to partake in even though my friend has. I have heard that this is a very informative forum and some great bunch of fellow smokers! :cigar:

well i heard from a great friend of mine about this wonderful site! i personally have been smoking cigars for several years, no Cubans as of yet, thats an experience i have not been able to partake in even though my friend has. I have heard that this is a very informative forum and some great bunch of fellow smokers! :)

My buddy told me of this site and I'm starting to regret gettin' on because thse cc's look damn good. Although I'm barely startin' out, I'm gettin' to know the cigar world pretty fast.

• 2 weeks later...
well i heard from a great friend of mine about this wonderful site! i personally have been smoking cigars for several years, no Cubans as of yet, thats an experience i have not been able to partake in even though my friend has. I have heard that this is a very informative forum and some great bunch of fellow smokers! :rolleyes:

Welcome!