Hello from St. Louis, MO

rrechtien

Hi Everyone-

I found this site a while ago from another forum and have been lurking around for a bit. Then I registered a week or so ago, and I am just now finally writing an introduction. The reason being is my cigar knowledge is fairly limited as I'm pretty much a noob still (especially to Habanos.) I recently made my first purchase of some Dukes to age as my son grows and hopefully enjoy some with him when he is older (I wanted to go with an EL from 2009 because he was born in May); along with them I picked up some various robustos to sample as I enjoy that particular size (the the Lancero is quickly replacing it as my favoritet).

My wife and I both teach inner city kids, so money for cigars is pretty limited (we are obviously not teachers for the money.) As an educator I enjoy learning as much as possible about certain subjects, habanos now climbing that list. So, that's pretty much what I'm here for is to learn as much as possible.

rechtien

Welcome to FOH...enjoy your time here. If you want to learn, trust me...you've come to the right place.