sympathy for the devil

sympathy for the devil perhaps but none for the cowgirls!!! a fine start to the week.

and it was heartening to see that tony 'chokes in playoffs' romo has already got a post football career planned - as a tackling bag.

as a skins fan, there was some justice in seeing those missed field goals by suisham. if he is not good enough to play for the skins, what on earth would have convinced anyone that he could play for anybody else?

on a serious note, what are the thoughts on phillips as coach for next year?

sympathy for the devil perhaps but none for the cowgirls!!! a fine start to the week.

and it was heartening to see that tony 'chokes in playoffs' romo has already got a post football career planned - as a tackling bag.

as a skins fan, there was some justice in seeing those missed field goals by suisham. if he is not good enough to play for the skins, what on earth would have convinced anyone that he could play for anybody else?

on a serious note, what are the thoughts on phillips as coach for next year?

Remember Ken! Suisham played for the Cowpies before the Deadskins. :)

Hard to tell what Jones will do about Phillips.

Ah yes, those who live by the pen die by the pen.

Romo’s good, but only as good as his line; sieve in this case.

Many had the Vikings as favorites to win the Super Bowl. If we had to go down I’m fine with the ol’ guy winning another ring.

Phillips? His playoff win may get him another year. Aside from Bill Cowher I’m not sure who would be good enough for Jerry.

As a Dallas fan, yesterdays game was embarrassing! As far as Romo, I do believe you are right Ken. He will make a great tackling dummy when he retires/gets hurt. As for Phillips being our coach next year, I don't believe Jones would get rid of him. Then again, there is just no telling what Jones will do.