THE GOOD LIFE.....

the good life or i want to show off thread? LOL, gorgeous bike, I actually like it more than your ferrari! Congrats, be safe on that bike

Every year my definition of "the good life" seems to change a bit. While I would love to be able to whip that Modena around on the weekends for me, the good life is a beach nearby, friends and family close by, great food, wine, some cigars and the freedom to travel. O and I must confess that I've had my eye on the Rancilio Silvia for a great espresso at home.

Newest Edition to my collection!

post-1187-0-30006700-1320363655.jpg

My my Patrick, the consulting business is doing well I see! Shoot me a PM, I hope all is well man.

Every year my definition of "the good life" seems to change a bit. While I would love to be able to whip that Modena around on the weekends for me, the good life is a beach nearby, friends and family close by, great food, wine, some cigars and the freedom to travel. O and I must confess that I've had my eye on the Rancilio Silvia for a great espresso at home.

I have the silvia, its a pretty good machine just a little finicky but you should enjoy it.

the good life or i want to show off thread? LOL, gorgeous bike, I actually like it more than your ferrari! Congrats, be safe on that bike

Thanks Riaz. I try to be as safe as I can. But, sometimes I just can't help myself twist that throttle! Lol

I couldn't agree with you more! "The good life" comes in many forms my friend. And your idea of it is the ultimate form

My golf memebrship is my hedonistic splurge on myself. I count myself as privelaged and lucky as hell that I'm so fortunate to be able to play whenever I like on a beautiful, challenging, esteemed, members only course.

My golf memebrship is my hedonistic splurge on myself. I count myself as privelaged and lucky as hell that I'm so fortunate to be able to play whenever I like on a beautiful, challenging, esteemed, members only course.

I hear ya brother. I can't think of any other sport that goes hand in hand with a nice Cuban cigar! what's better than a sunny day out on the links with good friends and a fine stogie.

:rotfl: - I knew this thread would derail the minute it was posted :D

BTW, I am not posting a picture of my Lotus - it's too dirty from all the track and autocross days.

Awesome bikes, Dino. I love Ducs.

Patrick, what's your two-tone colour? Looks like suede in the photo. Totally amazing nevertheless. Cheers.

Thanks CK. the one with the star is mine. The red and yellow ones are friends. Can't wait for the 2012's to come out. They look great and are much faster!

I think the reason i'm not doing my bike license is to stop myself from getting one to stop myself from killing myself lol