Electronic Humidifing Units

Hi All,

I am in the process of building a large, or at least larger humidor. I have combed through the topics in the humidor section, but I wanted to get an updated review of electronic humidifiers for humidors. So, if you have a recommendation - positive or negative - on electronic humidifiers I would appreciate your view. Also please try to include brand, year you bought it, and, if possible a link to the company.

Much appreciated.

Jim

Are you looking for a wireless transmitter? I am looking for a wireless model number of one from Oregon Scientific, if anyone has any suggestions.

Does not have to be. Looking for some advice on the best electronic humidifier for a 8 ft3 cabinet.

Check the Avallo and Aristocrat Humidor sites. I like the Avallo unit a little better. You might find what they have to your likeing. You can always email or call them to discuss your needs.

Bob at Aristocrat is very helpful and will lead you in the right direction. Here's a link to his site

Check the Avallo and Aristocrat Humidor sites. I like the Avallo unit a little better. You might find what they have to your likeing. You can always email or call them to discuss your needs.

That looks like a great piece of kit, but their larget model can only accomodate a 40ft^3 humidor? Even my VERY modest "walk-in" is going to be 65ft^3, leaving me out of the running with Avallo.

That looks like a great piece of kit, but their larget model can only accomodate a 40ft^3 humidor? Even my VERY modest "walk-in" is going to be 65ft^3, leaving me out of the running with Avallo.

That is why you might want to call them or Bob at Aristocrat. ;)