Live in the Humidor

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Smithy, any top notch Dip # 4? If so pull them for me and put it on my tab. Thanks bro.

Andy

No Dip 4s checked on Tuesday. Big shippment coming in so will see what is in there, if there is a good box will add it to your tab.

HQ PLPC box please!

We are out of PLPC at the moment, however we are getting more in tomorrow and will go through them then. I'm sure a box will make it to the HQ list or Live in the Humidor early next week.

We are out of PLPC at the moment, however we are getting more in tomorrow and will go through them then. I'm sure a box will make it to the HQ list or Live in the Humidor early next week.

Thanks! Much Appreciated!

Smithy put me down for some of the Diplo 4's when the next shipment comes in :)

And those SLR Churchills look delicious!

So you want to take the SLRs as well or are you just saying the look delicious?

Ok things have gone a little quiet so I thought I would post a couple of things I have found

Great looking box of ten Siglo 6, nice cedar nose and olils in the wrapper great gift for someone, EMA JUL 08 USD$180

post-1550-1262828265.jpg

Heaps of oils in these wrappers although a little mottled in appearence beautiful leather on the nose Bolivar Corona Extra TEB JUN 08 USD$178

post-1550-1262828282.jpg

Small and tasty, this box of Rolivar Corona Juniors are great bang for your bucks, light oils with a sweet nose POS MAY 07 USD$121

post-1550-1262828291.jpg

I don't think I need to say anything here, spectacular almost PSP, great oils, great nose as only a 50 cab can produce beautifully constructed with almost 3 years of age on them. Bolivar Corona Extar 50 Cab POS ABR 07 USD$360

post-1550-1262828274.jpg

Hey Smithy,

Any good Cohiba Secretos there in 10's?

How are they currently smoking?

Thanks

Sharks

Haven't smoked one of these for about 6 months, I'm sure they are just as they were then full of sweetness and chocolate, not really HQ as they are a maduro Cohiba so they naturally have dark oily wrappers.

post-1550-1262829858.jpg