San Cristobal Muralla

san_cristobal_muralla.gif

I have never had one of these but from what I have read, this cigar in all it's 7 unches is supposed to be superior in strength that is Creamy, sweet cedary smoke with an intoxicating, spicy-sweet aroma and not for the feint harted of smokers. :cigar:

I myself would love to try one of these myself as every one tastes CC's differently. What may be strong for some, may not be for othes.

I have a box from 07 that I have tried a few from. Nothing special now, I am letting them sit for a few more years before trying again.

They are the biggest Pyramid around (outside of Hamlet's personal masterpieces :cigar: ) but not the strength powerhouses you'd think.....they tend towards medium bodied.

They are the biggest Pyramid around (outside of Hamlet's personal masterpieces :( ) but not the strength powerhouses you'd think.....they tend towards medium bodied.

I have smoked about half a dozen of these over the past year and I fully agree. Good medium bodied and well constructed smoke...mild leather/white toast, medium tobacco with an excellent dreaw and burn. Add a single or two to the next order but not worth the money for a box.

I happen to be a big fan of the SCdLH marca, I do have one of these sitting in my humi, but haven't gotten around to it, but I have a feeling that I won't be disappointed. If you are into medium bodied smokes, I don't think you can really go wrong with this marca.

I have smoked about half a dozen of these over the past year and I fully agree. Good medium bodied and well constructed smoke...mild leather/white toast, medium tobacco with an excellent dreaw and burn. Add a single or two to the next order but not worth the money for a box.

I completely concur....