My 2009 Habanos Cigar of the Year

I smoke more of these than anything else. I find them rolled magnificently and very consistent. They are always filled just right and typically provide me with over an hour of bliss. This means that they are a great value to me as they typically last me as long as a robusto. I have blown through 3 boxes of 08 BPC and not had a single dud. The taste has varied slightly from box to box (having slightly different colored wrappers) but overall they have been filled with a powerful, earthy, tangy classic Bolivar profile. They have shown little or no youth but plenty of aging potential. They are powerful, flavorful and complex. This cigar has been like a trusty old dog that is always there for you when you need him. It is not only my Cigar of the Year, It is quite simply "My Cigar".

I recently acquired a dress box of LRE MAR 09 BPCs. These are the best I have ever had. Very surprising at how perfectly balanced they are at less than a year old. Just to confirm my thoughts I sent out several to people with a great deal of experience with the BPCs and recieved very favorable reviews on these 09's. Just flat out exceptional.

I recently acquired a dress box of LRE MAR 09 BPCs. These are the best I have ever had. Very surprising at how perfectly balanced they are at less than a year old. Just to confirm my thoughts I sent out several to people with a great deal of experience with the BPCs and recieved very favorable reviews on these 09's. Just flat out exceptional.

And thanks for turning me on to these, jd. All BPCs are "pretty good" to my taste, but this code is exceptional.