Spice

Sea Salt

Honey thick chewy richness

Sweet candy flavors

Honey Dewmellon at the nub

Topps Bubble Gum !!! LOL at the nub

Med to Full strength..

img1664x.jpg

Just a marvelous complex blended cigar and another winner like the Mag 50 that are opening eyes that a larger ring cigar can be as good as smaller ring gauges.The Trini T have been consistent through out the year and I have smoked many that have been gifted from different boxes from different vendors and all have been excellent have to say this is the finest Robusto out their !! and the best in the Trini lineup hands down!! I have recommended this cigar to a hand full of people and all have been thumbs up ratings for such a young cigar.The only other cigar I enjoy on a consistent basis is the RASS...

This is why I think this cigar because of its consistency throughout the year should get Cigar of the year honor...Go out and get some you might just agree when smoking this complex sweet rich mouthwatering cigar.

img1659i.jpg

Also by cutting out cigars that are not selling they can make the more bigger sellers even better by paying more attention to the consistency (blending and construction) and making them even more enjoyable for CC lovers like the Trini T...

I would like to second the nomination. I have a box resting (need more), have smoked a box, and have a few top shelf of my desktop. I have enjoyed every one of them. Consistent, smooth and creamy. Great cuban tobacco flavor. Great young and I think they could age well.

As a matter of fact, I'm going to smoke one right now! Woohoo!

If we're not including the CGR, then I agree wholeheartedly.

I am a Trinidad guy, and prefer them to any other marca, but even that

said, these are uncommonly good at a young age. Like maybe the best

new non-CGR cigar I've ever smoked.

I've voted with my wallet and will continue to do so. I'm up to eight boxes of 24s

now, and will get several more for long term storage. I really believe that they will

be better than my '98 Fundadores at a comparable time.

Which is not to say that they will stay great forever. Blend changes and bad harvests

happen. Which is precisely why I'm buying as much of the early release as I can right now.

They should win hands down for this award out of all the new cigars out in the last 3 years these have made a statement to what a large ring cigar is all about !!! And they are a pretty classy looking cigar with an old school look to me.

Again its about all around consistency no age ! not a rare cigar ! yada yada yada its new ! fresh ! and young ! and oh so good to the taste buds !! :)

Which to most it should not be this way but hell yes it is the old way of thinking is well old news to the future we go. :P

Jimmy,

I agree on these Robusto T's. What a fantastic blend. Couldnt help but notice your new quote lol. " Buy more thick gauge cigars and support the cause". I tend to agree with you that these thicker gauge recent production sticks are packed with flavour. I for one have grown tired of plugged thin ring gauge. Although I enjoy the Connie 3 a great deal and the flavour delivery I have stopped buying for that reason. The last 5 I have gifted to friends were all plugged.

Yes Jeff I do agree and make no doubt about it plugged small ring cigars are still a big problem and their worst enemy and the nail in the coffin for a lot of them .

Its a fact and the way it is and today's cigar smokers are much more educated and wont stand for massive imperfections in a product while dishing out hard earned money. Common sense I would say !!

Also better larger ring gauge cigars with just as much flavor are also a factor in small ring gauge portfolio being cut every year.

And again i like small ring gauge cigars very much and wish they could make them more enjoyable with less plugs but i dont see that happening anytime soon .Time is running out only the iron horses will be left like the Boilivar PC and Partagas Party Short ..

Jimmy,

Rarely had issues with PC or TPC..Its the skinniest of the skinnies that irk me at times. If they were all rolled construction wise like the old Partagas factory produced I would be a happy camper!! OSU factory comes to mind.

One cigar i love and have not had in a while is the Partagas Chico i love these guys and when smoked slowly they have the mouth water classic Partagas flavor !!! Just love them but the price is to much for me at this time...

There are plenty of 40 and 42 ring gauge cigar in the Partagas and H Upmann lineup that are plugged even today which is a shame..

Which is not to say that they will stay great forever. Blend changes and bad harvests

happen. Which is precisely why I'm buying as much of the early release as I can right now.

Exactly. I've been grabbing boxes from May & June. Who knows what the blend will be like in a year, but these early releases are gems.

Early releases mean nothing there have been more flops than great ones Monte Edmundo,Partagas P2 ( they sucked overall when new !!) and HDM Ep Esp all flops when they came out....

Its all come down to feed back when new and changing blend's later on to make better and great harvests year by year you just have to be on top and sample ever year.

To me it just a great year for the Trini T and hopfully from the positive things that have been coming out of Cuba the last 2 years they will be the same consistency on a regular basis for this classic old school cigar..