Off to NZ. A little Comp while I am away.

Off to New Zealand with the family for a couple of weeks. The brood are all here in front of me waiting for the taxi to the airport.

Between now and the 8th of January share with us your thoughts as to the finest cigar of 2009. It could take the form of a review or part review or a general rambling (that's for you Piggy :cigar: ) as to the reasons why this particular cigar has taken your prize and No 1 for 2009. Keep in mind your No 1 may not be the best cigar experience of 2009. Your No 1 may be due to sheer consistency.

Build a story, build a case, give the members a taste of why you are thinking the way you are. Incorporate a review, photo's whatever you can.

When posting, In "Topic Description", use " My 2009 Habanos Cigar of the Year Award". Start a new thread for each submission.

Each "submission" goies into the draw for a 12 box of Trinidad Robusto "T". Submissions with photo's get two tickets in the draw.

I will draw it on Monday 11th of Jan.

Look forward to reading the submissions! :party:

Trinidad Robustos T

img1655x.jpg

Wrapper perfect !!! Oily Dark Coco brown

Smell at foot cold sweet rich tobacco

Flavor noted:

Rich Tobacco flavor

Spice

Sea Salt

Honey thick chewy richness

Sweet candy flavors

Honey Dewmellon at the nub

Topps Bubble Gum !!! LOL at the nub

Med to Full strength..

img1664x.jpg

Just a marvelous complex blended cigar and another winner like the Mag 50 that are opening eyes that a larger ring cigar can be as good as smaller ring gauges.The Trini T have been consistent through out the year and I have smoked many that have been gifted from different boxes from different vendors and all have been excellent have to say this is the finest Robusto out their !! and the best in the Trini lineup hands down!! I have recommended this cigar to a hand full of people and all have been thumbs up ratings for such a young cigar.The only other cigar I enjoy on a consistent basis is the RASS...

This is why I think this cigar because of its consistency throughout the year should get Cigar of the year honor...Go out and get some you might just agree when smoking this complex sweet rich mouthwatering cigar.

img1659i.jpg

Also by cutting out cigars that are not selling they came make the more bigger sellers even better by paying more attention to the consistency (blending and construction) and making them even more enjoyable for CC lovers like the Trini T...

• 2 weeks later...