Question on HQ and PSP products

....sure you didn't trade your luggage for free drinks somewhere?

Have been on the Czar Deck for a couple of hours. Luggage found in Cancun but should be with me tomorrow. Nothing of value within luggage to trade.....except normal collection of bright pink and fluro green shirts ;)

Have been on the Czar Deck for a couple of hours. Luggage found in Cancun but should be with me tomorrow. Nothing of value within luggage to trade.....except normal collection of bright pink and fluro green shirts :lol:

Ye gods man. That reminds me though, give me some notice before your next trip to HK and we'll sort you out with decent threads at my tailor. There may still be time.

Unlike Ken however. That boat has long since sailed.

:buddies:

(now that's a cheap shot :) )

Yossie,

If my memory is correct, only the cigars in the PSP program have a premium on them and the HQ cigars are the normal price. The value that we receive from the folks at Cigar Czar is priceless. Please tell me (Privately via PM) what other Vendors provide such quality customer service as Rob & Lisa. Please tell me what other Vendor provides assorted monthly specials that give away several Thousands of Dollars of Oris Watches. (I believe you are wearing one.) While there may be a few Gray Market Vendors with a slightly cheaper prices, It is my belief that Rob & Lisa have earned my business and continue to do so each and every month. Why would I risk buying from a Gray Market Vendor where the distribution trail is questionable? You know for a fact that the stock from Cigar Czar comes from PCC, which in turn is the Authorized Habanos S.A. distributor for Australia. So you have absolutely no question as to what you are buying, the real deal.

Cigars are a handmade product. The past several years of production has seen the construction and quality increase by leaps and bounds from what historically has been the situation.

I believe that when you have a Trusted Vendor such as we have with Cigar Czar, that their Customer Service has a Value. That Value is worth more to me than saving a few dollars from a Gray Market questionable vendor where they do NOT have the level of Customer Service as Cigar Czar. Loyalty means a lot in todays business environment. I am a Loyal Cigar Czar client.

Amen.

Have been on the Czar Deck for a couple of hours. Luggage found in Cancun but should be with me tomorrow. Nothing of value within luggage to trade.....except normal collection of bright pink and fluro green shirts :wink2:

Hey prez, next time you are over here in the states would you mind wearing one of those bad ass ORIS divers watches. Just let me know and I'll have the bar tab covered. :lol: