Eggnog

samb

Eggnog  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Its not even Thanksgiving and Ive already found it in stores along with elves, Santas, and all the other little nothings that mean so much to us. I buy Gandys and put Southern Comfort in it. Ive never made my own and probably wont start this year. Never had it with a cigar, but Im not too sure how well they would pair.

So, how do you drink your eggnog if at all?

Absolutely, this and Pecan Pie are my holiday vices. I'm willing to bet that those that enjoy Eggnog really enjoy Cohiba's.

I love it but can not imagine it with cigars...may have to try it now though. I drink it mostly out of nostalgia as my favorite grandmother (who was the greatest woman that has ever graced this earth) loved it and would serve it every Christmas. She would start with a pretty good bit of bourbon in the mix during her annual Christmas party but would REALLY load it up after the preacher left. I can still see her sneaking into the Kitchen to grab the bottle as soon as he left.

Its not even Thanksgiving and Ive already found it in stores along with elves, Santas, and all the other little nothings that mean so much to us. I buy Gandys and put Southern Comfort in it. Ive never made my own and probably wont start this year. Never had it with a cigar, but Im not too sure how well they would pair.

So, how do you drink your eggnog if at all?

[/quo

Not a fan of egg nog. Usually only drink it to not insult the host.

Not something I would drink with a cigar, but I like homemade eggnog. The packaged stuff they sell in the grocery stores here reeks of chemical artificial flavoring, even with a healthy dose of rum added.

Love Egg Nog, and wait each year at the start of fall to get some in the fridge. As with Christmas at Costco that comes in July the stores get Egg Nog earlier and earlier. I wait till after thanksgiving to give in and purchase some - never tried making my own.

Egg Nog with Spiced rum (or regular bacardi) with fresh ground nutmeg on top. Also enjoy an Egg Nog Latte cut with non-fat.

I love it. Every winter I drink gallons for desert - I think I topped out around 6 or so a few years ago. I guess I'm sort of a connoissieur of the stuff. People in the Upper Midwest of the States have access to Oberweis egg nog . . . those very lucky people.

I love it but wouldn't know how to make it?

I purchased a carton (Pre made) from a store and it was quite nice. I added some (And some will say I wasted it) Zacappa and it was awseome! :lol:

Anyone have a good egg nog recipe I can try? :lol:

Last night I had Sugar Cookie Eggnog. its a limited edition from HOOD. I bought it at the supermarket. I added Cruzan rum,vanilla, cinnamon, and nutmeg. I also smoked a Lunch Club with 3 glasses of the stuff. I have to say it was the best drink and cigar combo I've ever had.