New Trinidad Robusto T

I've never really cared for the Trinidad brand. Good cigars, but to my taste not worth the extra money. But I smoked one of the new Robusto Ts and not only is it the best Trinidad anything I ever smoked, it's one of the best fresh cigars of any brand I've smoked. Amazing!

As I have been saying its the best Robusto on the market and the best Trini ever!!! A lot of the other forums I read say they do not like it when it 1st came out but now since its been out they have all changed their mind some are so slow to give props to those who deserve it ...

This blender hit it on the money fresh out of the box excellant the way cigars are ment to be no aging needed.

Thank You ..

THEY ARE THE BEST ROBUSTO EVER JUST EXCELLANT FLORIAL , SWEET MELLON AND CITRUS...I AM TRULY BLOWN AWAY BY HOW GOOD THESE ARE!!!!

THOSE WHO BELEAVE IN MY TASTE BUDS IN MY PAST RECOMENDATIONS GO OUT AND GET THE 12 CT BOXES JUST MARVOLOUS !!

You have to see me describe food LOL !!!! But being honest these are something special not because they are original release !!! LOL and all that bull crap !!! These are just on the money the blender got them right!!! And i am sure as i know Rob will pick out the right ones but go with the 12 cts ...

This post inspired me to try one of the Singles I had......bit disappointed to be honest, I found it young and very weak flavor wise but definitely a med-full smoke if that makes any sense.......aging potential is there but I think longer aging period is needed than some others........very non-descript is how I gauged it, a 87 in my book but will revisit in about a year

Bart

A year is to long to judge just smoking one cigar get that aging theory out of your head if a cigar is not up to par unless you have had several...

Age does not make a cigar better it just changes the flavor profile young or aged is day and night two different flavor profiles....

Its all personal preference there are two choices to choose from.

A year is to long to judge just smoking one cigar get that aging theory out of your head if a cigar is not up to par unless you have had several...

Age does not make a cigar better it just changes the flavor profile young or aged is day and night two different flavor profiles....

Its all personal preference there are two choices to choose from.

Sounds good......Will revisit sooner than a year

Bart

THEY ARE THE BEST ROBUSTO EVER JUST EXCELLANT FLORIAL , SWEET MELLON AND CITRUS...I AM TRULY BLOWN AWAY BY HOW GOOD THESE ARE!!!!

THOSE WHO BELEAVE IN MY TASTE BUDS IN MY PAST RECOMENDATIONS GO OUT AND GET THE 12 CT BOXES JUST MARVOLOUS !!

I agree with you Jimmy....after reading through the post today I pulled my first and smoked it tonight. You are spot on as usual bro. Flavor and burn was very impressive for this young new cigar.