Posting Pictures

Pardon my ignorance on this matter, but I wanted to find out if anyone could help me concerning pasting pictures in my posts? From what I can tell, I need to pull a picture from a photo sharing website since whenever I click on the add photo icon, it requires me to input a URL address. Am I correct on this? Is their anyway to paste a picutre off my hard drive? Any input you could provide would be appreciated. Thanks.

Pardon my ignorance on this matter, but I wanted to find out if anyone could help me concerning pasting pictures in my posts? From what I can tell, I need to pull a picture from a photo sharing website since whenever I click on the add photo icon, it requires me to input a URL address. Am I correct on this? Is their anyway to paste a picutre off my hard drive? Any input you could provide would be appreciated. Thanks.

When posting, look in the lower right. Click on browse and navigate to the image you want to upload. Click on upload and when the upload is

finished, in the manage current attachments pulldown, click the green plus to finalize, or red x to delete.

post-296-1252429604.png

post-296-1252429648.png

In the message/reply window, on the lower right-hand side you'll see a browse and upload buttons (as shown below):

Hit the "browse" button to choose a file in your file system. Once you have chosen a file, hit the green "upload" button. Do that to up load as many files as you want... (but the max. single upload size is 2MB).

Once you have all your pictures up loaded, you can insert it at the present text cursor position using the link within the attachment pull-down menu (as shown below):

Note that the same pull-down menu allows you to delete uploaded files (that you don't want to include any more)...

I hope it makes sense... Cheers.

Added: Well, it seems Colt beat me to it...