Herf math... It does not add up!

I usually take 25 cigars to a herf. I smoke a few... and come back with 10. I don't get it!

I did enjoy a very nice Wolters BGM tonight. These cigars have simply become incredible... It came second to a wonderful ERdM Lonsdale. I am hoping that the current crop matures as well. - :lol:

You must know a lot of fellow cigar smokers, Ray. Bans and legislation in my part of the world makes finding someone who smokes cigars very hard to find.

You must know a lot of fellow cigar smokers, Ray. Bans and legislation in my part of the world makes finding someone who smokes cigars very hard to find.

You're not wrong there Rob... Here in Melbourne its easier to find a vigilante ready to condemn anyone's choice to smoke than one who actually enjoys it!

That said its always nice to hear that you can enjoy cigars in good company Piggy, for it would be much worse to smoke alone!! :clap:

I agree with tigger. While I haven't been to a whole lot of herfs...there have been times I return with fewer sticks, and instances where I return with more, but I look at it as an opporutnity to share the smokes I love with other like minded folk who enjoy my interests. That makes it worthwhile.

I also agree with rob and jevb that it is harder and harder to find place to smoke and people to enjoy your cigars with. There is nothing like smoking and chatting with friends. That said...when I want to relax and just enjoy the moment...I like to sit and smoke alone...