U. S. Family Visits To Cuba Lifted

Wow...that is a big move. While I haven't been a big fan of the "Big O," I have to admit that he has made good progress on this front. Now if you could only get financial, education, and healthcare reform in place, we'd really be going somewhere...

For those waiting on legal Cubies in the US. Read below.

"Obama has said the United States is not willing to explore a resumption of diplomatic ties with Cuba until it releases its political prisoners and the Cuban people are allowed democratic freedoms, measures that the government of President Raúl Castro, who replaced his brother, Fidel, last year, has shown no sign of undertaking."

For those waiting on legal Cubies in the US. Read below.

"Obama has said the United States is not willing to explore a resumption of diplomatic ties with Cuba until it releases its political prisoners and the Cuban people are allowed democratic freedoms, measures that the government of President Raúl Castro, who replaced his brother, Fidel, last year, has shown no sign of undertaking."

yeah i feel like there has been this consensus in the US that it will be happening soon, but its not very realistic until one side changes dramatically