Too much variation?

TheFife

I recently made a 2 box order from a site I haven't done much business with but have been recommended to. I am fairly new to Cubans, so I don't know exactly what to expect or look for. The only thing that has me wondering about these is the difference in ring gauge of some of the Punch Punch. Here are some pics of both boxes:

The Montes

IMG_0334.jpg

IMG_0335.jpg

IMG_0336.jpg

IMG_0337.jpg

IMG_0338.jpg

The Punches

IMG_0339.jpg

IMG_0340.jpg

IMG_0341.jpg

IMG_0342.jpg

IMG_0343.jpg

So does that last pic look ok? Dealing with NCs, I have never seen that much difference in size in a single box.

Thanks in advance,

Brad

I received 2 boxes of Partagas 898V this week.... some of the cigars were at least 2 full ring guages larger than they should have been. And a truckload of them were underfilled and super spongy... the foot of a lot of the cigars were at least 1/4 underfilled.

Don't buy into all the stories that say they are boxed after they have been graded and sorted.

I also have Cohiba Sublime Extras... and the bands are way off - two rows of dots above the word Cohiba etc... Its only that they were purchased from a reputable guy that I know they are legit.

If Cuban cigars didn't taste so good we wouldn't smoke them.... lucky for them they do (most of the time).

I received 2 boxes of Partagas 898V this week.... some of the cigars were at least 2 full ring guages larger than they should have been. And a truckload of them were underfilled and super spongy... the foot of a lot of the cigars were at least 1/4 underfilled.

Don't buy into all the stories that say they are boxed after they have been graded and sorted.

I also have Cohiba Sublime Extras... and the bands are way off - two rows of dots above the word Cohiba etc... Its only that they were purchased from a reputable guy that I know they are legit.

If Cuban cigars didn't taste so good we wouldn't smoke them.... lucky for them they do (most of the time).

Rob,

Sorry to hear about the bum results of your latest 898 purchase. I hat when that happens.