Hello from California/NY

reigndrop

Hi FOH,

Name's Michael, originally from San Diego, CA. I am now living in NYC with my brother preparing for school at NYU, double majoring in Finance and Econ. My brother's an I-banker, and that's the direction I'm headed in. Brother takes me to a lot of cigar events, you meet some passionate people, and then you'll meet some chest puffing banker that does it because he simply can, and after lurking this forum, I can truly say that this forum as a whole is one is one of the most passionate forums about the hobby that I've seen, and on top of that, extremely friendly too. Keep it up guys. I've never smoked CC's, but I am shopping around for a legitimate vendor :).

To many great smokes all,

Mike

Hello Reign...

Welcome to FOH from a fellow Southern Californian now living in NY. I'm from further north in Huntington Beach though. You're right about FOH...a very passionate forum, though better mannered than most. Good luck with your studies at NYU. As far as finding a legit CC vendor, you need look no further that Cigar Czar. Bar none the best in the business when factoring in quality, service and price. I have not come across a better source. Give them a try, you won't regret it.

Its funny Mike, Im in NYC now and looking to head out west in a bad way! My wife and I cant wait to move back to warm weather year round (we are from Miami). FOH is in fact the friendliest forum on the net as well as probably the best reference for recent production cuban cigars. I recommend everyone that joins to spend a lot of time using the search function to familiarize yourself as much as possible with the different brands and their characteristics before making any purchases.