Hello from Nebraska!

sloth

Hello everyone!

I have been a member of FoH for a while (I can prove it because I have the cap!) But I haven't been around for a while. Plus, I know I have not done anything in the past for anyone here to remember who I am.

Name is Roger and I live in a small (less than 10,000 pop) town in SE Nebraska. Been smoking cigars for what is most of my adult life (I'm 30 years old). Life is in the runt otherwise I can't complain. I'm one of those sad characters who has live this long and still cannot figure out where he belongs.

Anyway, I'm back because a friend has become a born-again cigar smoker. Because of that I have been smoking with him and smoking more often so it is time to try new cigars. What better place than here?

Hope to enjoy chatting with you all,

Roger

Welcome to FOH Roger...Nebraska...I think you boys have a football team down there don't ya? (Ha Ha) Luv me some Nebraska...I'm there every fall to hunt pheasant with a group of friends...and drink plus lots of Habanos.

Welcome to FOH Roger...Nebraska...I think you boys have a football team down there don't ya? (Ha Ha) Luv me some Nebraska...I'm there every fall to hunt pheasant with a group of friends...and drink plus lots of Habanos.

Yep... odd enough I have become more of a fan in recent years, which have been some poor ones for UNL. Last year shown some signs of hope. I have slightly high expectation for this coming season.

I'm not much of a hunter so I'm not sure where you hunt pheasant in Nebraska, but if you are in the southeast area let me know! I can always use more excuses to drink and smoke! :D