Sorry Ken You're not a Tool

smithy, you old softie. you've relented. you must have got lucky over the weekend.

no offence taken my end and i accept your apology. i just took it as the term of endearment i knew it was. that and time of the month.

and not to push it, of course, but didn't we do three cigars?

smithy, you old softie. you've relented. you must have got lucky over the weekend.

no offence taken my end and i accept your apology. i just took it as the term of endearment i knew it was. that and time of the month.

and not to push it, of course, but didn't we do three cigars?

You are a tool and you are pushing it. :D

Apologize to Ken, apologize to RA.........

Sad.

Did someone get a timeout?

colt, think you nailed it though i did not want to be so indiscreet as to suggest that rob has severely rapped him over the knuckles.

stay strong smithy, we are on your side. it takes a big man to admit when he was wrong and i appreciate the apology.

but wasn't there a third video?

colt, think you nailed it though i did not want to be so indiscreet as to suggest that rob has severely rapped him over the knuckles.

stay strong smithy, we are on your side. it takes a big man to admit when he was wrong and i appreciate the apology.

but wasn't there a third video?

There will be a third video Ken, look closely and you should be able to see yourself in this upcoming review.

There will be a third video Ken, look closely and you should be able to see yourself in this upcoming review.

how quickly they turn.

i think this all goes to show what a benevolent employer rob is, that he allows you to carry on with all this time wasting and rubbish when he is paying you the big bucks.

i think this all goes to show what a benevolent employer rob is, that he allows you to carry on with all this time wasting and rubbish when he is paying you the big bucks.

Oh, I thought RA received a government stipend for employing the handicapped.

Where's your video review Colt? You're all talk about cigars and flavour but yet no review, get that handie-cam, grab a cigar, put on some shorts and show us your style.

if i recall an early simpsons episode, burns talking to smithy, sorry smithers, and he says, after something a bit silly was done, 'thank you president bush for operation bootstrap'. had no idea what it meant until now.

actually, to be fair to smithers, sorry smithy, he was good enough to apologise and all we've done is dump on him. if it were anyone else, i'd feel guilty.