always a pleasure!

just wanted to thank rob, smithy and warren for a terrific arvo/evening yesterday for the latest video. i'll not pre-empt it. but all round thoroughly enjoyable. and rob, many thanks for the tucker - our own little martha stewart, in so many ways.

i'd also like to single out rob to especially thank him for turning off the oven light. much appreciated. it is very important to make sure the oven light is off. the oven itself? apparently, not so much. i can always get that the next day.

Geez, I hope you have enough stamina to continue this evening.

In anticipation of your arrival I have selected cigars and whiskeys... and protective plastic on the floors and couches.

Geez, I hope you have enough stamina to continue this evening.

In anticipation of your arrival I have selected cigars and whiskeys... and protective plastic on the floors and couches.

it was a quiet dignified evening. until the firefighters arrived.

Lie!

I saw you cough up an oyster into Ayala's deck ashtray. In fact, it's on video if I'm right.

okay, fair point. i should have said i only used good ashtrays when minismithy, he of the weird habits, directs. and since i assumed you would have only good ashtrays, i naturally thought...

ps - i have arrived.

Well, it was a fun evening.

Except for the fact that I thought I would have to give Ken mouth-to-mouth resuscitation because he nearly had a heart attack walking the 3 minutes to my place.

Except for the fact he nearly burnt my couch to the ground.

Except for the fact his bodily noises were more vocal than is humanely possible, so much so that we had to pause conversation so we could hear each other.

Fun times! Looking forward to next time, Ken.

Well, it was a fun evening.

Except for the fact that I thought I would have to give Ken mouth-to-mouth resuscitation because he nearly had a heart attack walking the 3 minutes to my place.

Except for the fact he nearly burnt my couch to the ground.

Except for the fact his bodily noises were more vocal than is humanely possible, so much so that we had to pause conversation so we could hear each other.

Fun times! Looking forward to next time, Ken.

unbelievable. a report like that and you clearly share more than a name with ayala - oh, the pernicious re-writing of history!

was a terrific evening. only downside was endless texts from ayala trying to interrupt. honestly, he was like a puppy that had been locked out and wanted to come in. heaven forbid that anything was happening that he couldn't control.

AND DO I HAVE SOME STORIES!!!

terrific evening and many thanks for that wonderful LE pyramide. fab cigar.

mind you, got back to the hotel 1.30ish and ten minutes later, they have fire alarms going off and loudspeakers and so on. i just assumed ayala had been using their oven as well.

Better than the Monte Open Eagle?

I actually gave him a fake... made with Nicaraguan filler and Japanese wrapper made with rice paper.

I actually gave him a fake... made with Nicaraguan filler and Japanese wrapper made with rice paper.

he would have no idea. If I remember correctly an exchange went something like this not too long ago...

KG " I don't think I have had these Piramides before"

RA " That's because they are belicoso's"

:unknown:

he would have no idea. If I remember correctly an exchange went something like this not too long ago...

KG " I don't think I have had these Piramides before"

RA " That's because they are belicoso's"

:unknown:

i do hope that the two of you will be very happy on planet fantasy.

and the very best part of the evening was discovering that rob (act) was present and a witness when we had the hilfenhaus bet, which you so vehmently denied the day before. justice!!