Missing Images

Colt45

Feel free to report other bugs eg can't upload files, missing images etc.

Jason, if this is a matter of things still migrating to the new servers, please disregard.

I did a search to see if Pigfish's "fun with photoshop" thread was still somewhere on the forum, using the the word photoshop for the search.

The thread still appears to be lost, but a number of other threads popped up. Here's what I found....

It seems that older threads (originated on the original forum) that had images uploaded directly to the forum, are now missing those images.

Images hosted from another site still show up. Newer threads (new forum) seem to show all images. Here's a link to but one of the threads:

Link

Thanks again Jason.

Speaking of photos.

I just tried to start a thread with a picture. The picture would not upload and I got an error. Just an FYI.

I just tried to upload the photo here and this is the message I got.

Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/frien19/public_html/forum/uploads) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/friendsofhabanos.com/httpdocs:/tmp) in /var/www/vhosts/friendsofhabanos.com/httpdocs/forum/sources/classes/attach/class_attach.php on line 1059

I checked an old backup of the forum and it looks like this is a leftover from the My Little Forum to Invision Power Board migration last year. I have the same number of images now as we had back then. Some may have not made the transfer :/

Understood - that's how these things go. It is a bit like losing part of a family album though.....

I'll dig through the back-up archives...if i can find them i'll upload :(

Jason, spend your time wisely on forum work. I can repost my thread... it is just a picture anyway and not a dear loss. Don't spend a lot of time or ring up a big expense on my account. I will just repost the thread.

If pictures are working... I will try one here.

post-79-1244344244.jpg