more forum changes?

don't know about others but my screen now has a new top part with a great gap and the whole thing has been fiddld with yet again. now i cannot se any threads or posts when the screen comes up as they have been pushed under so i have to move the screen. for christ's sake, why?

every time we muck about with what we have, we cock it up (just my ever so humble opinion). as soon as one gets used to it, we change again. if i have to pfaff about just to see the threads, i'll end up checking far less often. can we please put it back and stop fiddling!!

of course, it might be just my screen.

Ken, the layout issues are a result of the migration, we are not fiddling. The site is currently in two locations at once and will be in a state of flux for 24 hours while the internet updates to the new location.

Give it a day to settle down. This is the last big change.

thanks for that.

Ken, I can agree that it might have been nice for the membership to notified that there were changes upcoming. I suspect that either Ayala

figured it would go seamlessly, or that he was "under the weather" and didn't care.

Aside from that, harden the f@#k up, sook!

We sent a mailout to members notifying of the server upgrade. Given the hard time our webhost has given us lately about server resource usage we had to rush it through before they suspended the forum again.

Thanks Jason. The work and expense to keep the forum running is much appreciated.

Ken, I can agree that it might have been nice for the membership to notified that there were changes upcoming. I suspect that either Ayala

figured it would go seamlessly, or that he was "under the weather" and didn't care.

Aside from that, harden the f@#k up, sook!

nice.

no wonder they made you a moderator.

and mine seems to be back as it should be so thanks to those responsible. i do understand it can't be easy (at least i assume it isn't easy).

colt, seriously, you have to ask? why do you think you are a moderator and smithy is not?

Now you're just being hurtful.

Oh, and by the way, Smithy is a moderator. Took the shine off it for me, as you might well understand.