Looking Forward to a Great Stanley Cup Final

Well, my beloved Blackhawks made a go of it but Detroit wa just too good.

Is anybody else as eager to see this matchup between the Pens and the Wings? It should be a classic.

Is anybody else as eager to see this matchup between the Pens and the Wings? It should be a classic.

I am looking forward to it too. I got to think the Pens are in a good place but we shall see.

Wings supporter here, it seems to be the default team when you are a) Australian and B ) in the auto industry :D although its 10 years since I saw them play. I think it was the Joe Louis arena, anyway smoked some good cigars after the game ;)

You could try CBC.ca. They have all the games on the internet over here, not sure if it is blocked overseas. Also, you can watch the games on NHL.com once you pay some $'s.

I expected the Hawks to beat Vancouver and Calgary. . .but I knew going in that they were overmatched against Detroit. I think they still need a second line center and a d-man or two to put them over the top. I had a great year watching them though. Can't wait for next season.

And the Wings/Pens series should be a pretty good one. Looking forward to some more great hockey over the next few weeks.

I still think the Wings are a better team when totally healthy. I believe it will definitely help the Pens that quite a few of Detroits guys are nicked up (Datsyuk, Lidstrom, Lilja, Draper, Kopecky). But I also think their big guys like Zetterburg, Hossa, Datsyuk, Holmstrom can't appear as absent as they were against Chicago. Dan Cleary is not going to carry them to a series victory against the Penguins.